Membership of the Underage Girls Hockey Section is CLOSED
Hockey membership can be paid online for all current members.
To pay your membership, please click here
Please note that registering online is only an application to membership. Applicants that were not Cork Harlequins members last season, or that do not have a sibling in the Club are not guaranteed membership. Membership places are by invitation only for the Girls section. If you are unsure as to whether your daughter has a space in the Club, please contact Sharon on 0871953447. Membership is open for Boys of all ages and for all Seniors.
You will first need to register your details and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment details will follow once your membership is approved.
Subscriptions must be paid using our on line facility at the link above. Cash and cheques will not be accepted.
The club operates a strict ‘no-pay no-play’ policy to ensure that those representing the club are fully insured. Subscriptions must be paid before the first league game of the season to ensure the player is eligible to train and represent the club.
Below are the details of the membership rates for 2018/2019. There is an option to pay by direct debit over a 6 month period or in one lump sum.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook to get regular updates on Cork Harlequins.
- Family €500
- Adult €350
- Student €150 (This includes all players in secondary school playing Senior Men’s and Women’s Division Hockey from Division 1 to Division 6 and U16s)
- Veteran (Wednesday) €120 (Who play Wednesday only, if players participate in Senior League they are considered a full senior member)
- Unwaged €150
- Youth 1st child €120 – Those who train on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings (One Session a week)
- Youth 2nd and subsequent child €100
- Joining Fee per new member/family €100
- Pavilion €50
* At the beginning of 2015/2016 season all hockey members paid a €100 levy to raise necessary funds for the completion of the new astroturf pitch. Any new members/families joining must pay the above subscription fee plus €100 levy/joining fee. Any person who has let their membership lapse and is rejoining will also have to pay the €100 levy.
- Family €300
- Adult €210
- Student/Unwaged €150
- U18 €120
- Masters €80
- Academy 1st Child €80
- Academy 2nd and subsequent child €70
- Pavilion €80
- Adult is defined as a member who is not studying full-time, and over 18.
- Student is any member in full time education (2nd or 3rd level) playing in the adult section of the club (this includes U16 girls hockey).
- Veteran Membership is defined to those who play Wednesday only (not senior league hockey).
- Family is defined as parents/guardians and children (in full time education) from the same family.