Membership for Cork Harlequins will now be completed on-line for the incoming season 2016/2017
To pay your membership now, please click here
NEW MEMBERS MUST FIRST BE ACCEPTED BY THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE BEFORE PAYMENT IS MADE. PAYMENT DOES NOT ENTITLE ANY PERSON TO MEMBERSHIP OF CORK HARLEQUINS UNTIL APPROVAL HAS BEEN SANCTIONED.
You will first need to register your details and an email requesting payment details will follow once your membership is approved.
Below are the details of the current membership prices. It can be paid by direct debit over a number of months or one lump sum
- Adult €320
- Student €150 (All players in secondary school playing in Senior Division Hockey from Division 1 to Division 6)
- Over 35 League Hockey €225
- Veteran (Wednesday) €150 (Who play Wednesday only, if players participate in Senior League they are considered an Over 35 League Player)
- Unemployed €150
- Juvenile €100 – Those who train on Saturday & Sundays
- 2nd Child €80
- Family €400
- New Club Member €100
* At the beginning of last season all members paid a €100 levy to raise necessary funds for the completion of the new astroturf pitch. Any new members joining this season will pay the above subscription plus €100 levy/joining fee. Any person who has let their membership lapse and is rejoining will also have to pay the €100 levy.
- Adult €200
- Student €150
- Juvenile €95
- 2nd Child €60
- Adult €50
- Adult is defined as a member who is not studying full-time, and less than 35 years old.
- Student is any member in full time education (2nd or 3rd level) playing in the adult section of the club.
- Over 35 (League Hockey)is any member over 35 playing Munster senior league hockey.
- Veteran Membership is defined to those who play Wednesday only (not senior league hockey).
- New Club Member is for people who are new to Harlequins as an incentive to join (applicable to any section) and only applicable for the 1st year. The fee is subscription €100 + levy €100.