Youths Hockey Admission Policy
- All requests for a place in Cork Harlequins must be made by email to email@example.com, giving the child’s name, DOB, class in school and parent’s contact details. An application form will be sent out to the new applicant.
- On receipt of a completed application form, a place will be offered to the child if available in the particular group they are looking to join. If the particular age group is full, the child’s name will be placed on a list until a place becomes available, the child who is first on the list for that group will be offered a place. As Cork Harlequins is a club with a strong family tradition, sons and daughters of club members will be given priority. Siblings will also be given priority if they are on the list for an extended period.
- A new member can be accepted into a closed age group if there is a need for a particular position ie goalkeeper where there is already none available or a parent is available for coaching full time.
- On acceptance, a new member must register online through the Clubforce link (also accessed through the website www.corkharlequins.com) giving all details asked by the Clubforce system. Please read the Cork Harlequins Privacy Statement at http://corkharlequins.com/index.php/privacy-policy/
- All new members and guardians must attend a welcome meeting on registration day and sign the code of conduct for players/guardians. Registration will not be complete until the relevant codes of conduct are signed off.
- All new members/families must pay a once off joining fee of €100 plus their subscription.
CURRENTLY THE GIRLS HOCKEY SECTION IS CLOSED FOR MEMBERSHIP. THE BOYS HOCKEY SECTION WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS.