Membership for the girls youth section is full for many of the younger age groups. A waiting list is in operation. Membership of the boys section is OPEN.
If you want to place your childs name on the waiting list please contact Mags O’Neill at email@example.com
To view Cork Harlequins Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct & Behaviour for Youths and Code of Conduct & Behaviour for Parents please click here
2nd September Registration Morning – 11:00 – 12: 30pm for current members ONLY, there will also be an opportunity on this morning to order the new club gear through So Hockey. 10% of all gear ordered on the morning will go to the club directly.
Training commences for all age groups 8th/9th September 2017.
Girls training is on Saturday mornings from 9.30am-1pm during the hockey season (September – May)
· Girls U8’s – Saturday 9am to 10am September to December – Lower Pitch.
· Girls U10’s – Saturday 9am to 10.15am September to December – Upper Pitch.
· Girls U12’s – Saturday 10.15am to 11.30am September to May – Both Pitches (Meet on Lower Pitch on the 9th September)
· Girls U14’s – Saturday 11.30am to 1pm September to May – Both Pitches. Note: Lower Pitch 11.30am to 12.30pm and Upper Pitch 11.30am to 1pm. (Meet on Lower Pitch on 9th September)
· Girls U16’s – Friday Evening 7.45pm to 9pm Both Pitches and Sunday Morning 10am to 11.30am Both Pitches. (Meet on Lower Pitch on the Friday 8th September)
· Boys – Friday 6.30pm to 7.45pm – Both Pitches (Meet on Lower Pitch on the 8th September