Membership for the girls youth section is full for many of the younger age groups. A waiting list is in operation. Membership of the boys section is OPEN.
If you want to place your childs name on the waiting list please contact Declan Keegan at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Cork Harlequins Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct & Behaviour for Youths and Code of Conduct & Behaviour for Parents please click here
2nd September Registration Morning – 11:00 – 12: 30pm for current members ONLY, there will also be an opportunity on this morning to order the new club gear through So Hockey. 10% of all gear ordered on the morning will go to the club directly.
Training commences for all age groups 1st/2nd September 2023
Girls training is on Saturday mornings from 9.00am-1pm during the hockey season (September – May)
· Girls’ U8 – Saturday 9am to 10am September to December – Top Pitch
· Girls’ U10 – Saturday 9am to 10.30am September to December – Bottom Pitch
· Girls’ U12 – Saturday 10.30am to 12.00 noon September to May – Both Pitches
· Girls’ U14 – Saturday 12.00 noon to 1.30pm September to May – Both Pitches
· Girls’ U16 – Wednesday Evening 6.30pm to 8pm Top Pitch and Sunday Morning 10am to 11.30am Bottom Pitch
· Boys – Friday 6.30pm to 9pm – Both Pitches